Panda PAN6360W Compact Portable Washing Machine, 12lbs Capacity, 8 Wash Programs, 1.54 cu.ft Top Load Cloth Washer, Gray
Style: Washing Machine
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Brand Name: Panda
- Model Info: PAN6360W
- Item Weight: 68 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 19.5 x 35 inches
- Item model number: PAN6360W
- Capacity: 1.54 Cubic Feet
- Max Spin Speed: 800 RPM
- Noise: 74 dB
- Part Number: PAN6360W
- Color: Gray
- Access Location: Top Load
- Included Components: Inlet hose with a Standard Size faucet adaptor, Regular 3 prongs Power Cord
- Batteries Required?: No
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: March 17, 2020
- It is a space-saving design which makes your laundry easy and simple. It is perfect for Apartment, RV, Vacation Home, Dorm, and second washer for your house.
- Lager size 1.54 cu.ft capacity allows you to hold up to 12lbs. of cloth, timeless design, portable and lightweight to carry around, regular 3 prongs 110 Voltage which can be plugged anywhere.
- Electronic controls with LED display. 8 washing programs and 4 water levels, Stainless steel drum is durable and resists rust and chipping.
- Connect the washer directly to your faucet with the included quick connect adapter kit and hoses.
Panda Automatic Portable Washing Machine PAN6360W Suitable for condos and apartments. Connect the washer directly to your faucet with the included quick connect adapter kit and hoses. Run washing, rinsing and spinning functions in cycle automatically. You can also run the functions separately. Read more Boasting a unique, space-saving design, the enhanced new version of Panda Compact 11 - 12 lbs Portable Load Washer makes your laundry easy and simple. It is compact which is perfect for small loads for daily usage, you can use it in apartment, dorms, RVs, and it just the right size to be the second washer in your house. This portable top load upper drainage washing machine offers 8 different washing programs set with the touch of a button. 4 water level settings to make sure your clothes come out as clean as can be. Its sturdy and quiet design accommodates 11 - 12 lbs. of laundry in its stainless-steel drum which is durable and resists rust and chipping. Lightweight to carry around, regular 3 prongs 110 Voltage can be plugged anywhere. 440 - 480 Watts of motor rate, it saves the electricity bills. Please acknowledge before purchasing: This machine only has ONE water inlet that can be connected to a standard faucet using the inlet hose and quick adapter in the package. Please adjust water temperature by the faucet. All of machines were water tested by the manufacturer before transporting to our warehouse, so you will have a chance to see watermark or water left outside or inside the machine. Please remove the black rectangular plastic piece (motor protection part) located at the bottom of the machine from the machine before using the machine. Brand Panda Model PAN6360W Color of body: Light Gray Color of lid Deep Gray Volume Capacity 1.54 cu.ft / 11 - 12 lbs Wash Program 8 Water Level 4 Tub Material Stainless Steel Product Weight 55 lbs Dimensions: 20 (L) 19.5 (L) 35 (H) inches, with lid open 41 inches high Length of inlet hose: 39 inches Length of drain hose: 55 inches Details Control Panel Easy to operate. Folding Lid Transparent, can see the clothes inside when the machine is running. Drain Hose Can hang up on the sink. Stainless Steel Tub Read more Water Connection Water Inlet This model only has ONE water inlet that can connected to standard faucet using the inlet hose and quick adapter in the package. The machine will automatically fill water and stop filling water, so the machine MUST be connected to faucet using the inlet hose and quick adapter. Manually adding water into the machine is not allowed, otherwise, the machine will not work properly. Inlet Hose And Quick Adapter The quick adapter has both internal thread (diameter ≈ 13/16") and external thread (diameter ≈ 7/8") that can fit for standard faucets in US. Please make sure your faucet is standard size before purchasing. Connection On The Faucet Remove the aerator of the faucet, screw the quick adapter on, and connect the inlet hose to the quick adapter. Adjust the water temperature on the faucet. Please keep the faucet on during the whole cycle. Read more